ItsMods

Full Version: Shop system for Infected gametype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
source code is tl;dr
@JariZ , Y U NO tell me again, about points system Sad
(03-29-2012, 02:33)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]This looks sick...im confused as to how the perks work though..are you saying that only zombies can buy perks? Also, can you limit what items are allowed to be purchased? because I don't always want zombies buying throwing knives...

perks works for survivors too...
yea i can make limit.
edited
If it's not ready, don't release it
/facepalm
what can zombies do with a emp nade.................. nothing. you have to knife and you can't see that on your minimap.........
So this is not ready? Sad Darn I was hoping I could use this today...I was also curious as to how it uses the points as "currency"...or money....does it subtract points from your score each time you buy something? If not, people are gonna spam this like crazy and can just buy whatever they want...Also, do the points transfer over to you when you become infected? Because I don't want some guy buying 50 throwing knives all because he got a moab as a survivor...
all is ready, works good.
Else i can't make buying weapons on pressing keys. Not possible.
Ok. If players die, its their fault. Did you change it so the commands don't appear in chat?
(03-29-2012, 14:28)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. If players die, its their fault. Did you change it so the commands don't appear in chat?

thats already good
So...to remove an item (and make it so it is not able to be purchased) do I just erase its name/price from the sv_config.ini?
(03-29-2012, 15:09)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]So...to remove an item (and make it so it is not able to be purchased) do I just erase its name/price from the sv_config.ini?

thats idea! but now you cant, just set points to 9999
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13