ItsMods

Full Version: New features that are possible according to @zxz0o0 AND NEED TO BE IMPLENTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem @Nukem

LIST WILL BE EDITED OVER THE DAY
yeah...
ADD A FCKING ONDISCONNECT API Fuu
Added ATTACHMENTS
@jaydi You can create this really easily by just monitoring the GetClients.
When (GetClients().Count < lastcount) do ....
Well I would like these features asap too though we should be patient. I found the address of client 0 from them, @Nukem still has to calculate it for the other clients and create new functions and maybe do some more research (ex. buttons). Also he is not constantly working on the addon so we should give him some time and not rush him.
(03-26-2012, 15:23)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I would like these features asap too though we should be patient. I found the address of client 0 from them, @Nukem still has to calculate it for the other clients and create new functions and maybe do some more research (ex. buttons). Also he is not constantly working on the addon so we should give him some time and not rush him.

that sounds... really complicated... im nooooob in programming
@zxz0O0 I know, but these are just ideas for the next update
@kokole then shut up -.-
Give @Nukem all the time man.......... he is the one who found this so you are lucky to use this shit.

btw it's nice that it will be finished but, give him all the time he needs -> don't push him
Pages: 1 2 3 4