ItsMods

Full Version: Loading SP mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

This is a tutorial for those who don't know how to load singleplayer/special ops mods in MW2.

There's two "main" ways of doing this, either using a third party injector (like agentgod1337's modloader) or editing the .CFG file to unlock the developer mode.

Agentgod1337's modloader:

Developer mode way:

Good tutorial, but so many spoilers make it confusing to read. OMA
(03-25-2012, 16:00)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Good tutorial, but so many spoilers make it confusing to read. OMA

Ye, I noticed lol
These spoilers Fuu
But, how is doing things to SP going to get you banned ? VAC doesn't run on SP Tongue
(03-25-2012, 20:34)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]But, how is doing things to SP going to get you banned ? VAC doesn't run on SP Tongue

Doesn't steam ban when you use a third party tool, even though there's no VAC? Or is that just the .EXE's?
How's it going to ban you if it's not scanning ? Trust me, it's safe to do things on SP.
(03-25-2012, 23:23)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]How's it going to ban you if it's not scanning ? Trust me, it's safe to do things on SP.

Yes, is true, I have haxed something on sp and I didnt got any ban, also mw3 sp is safe too.