ItsMods

Full Version: Roll the Dice MOD for MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: 9rkX1.png]

What is it
This mod was created as a big middle finger to all people that are still not convinced about plugins being mods.
I created the whole thing in 3 days Awesome
For anyone who isn't familiar with Roll the Dice:
Everytime you spawn you get a random advantage/disadvantage you will have to deal with until you get killed and respawn.

Update
It will start spamming messages that you need to update when a update is available.
Updates are available on this thread
I'd really recommend you to update when there is one available because i'm planning on adding much much more rolls (for more info so 'Future')

Future
It currently uses pretty much everything the addon has to offer.
I tried creating every single thing possible and I did.
I can't create more then 29 rolls because i've reached the limits of the server addon.
HOWEVER nukem is planning on adding weapons, speed, and HP very soon, so this means I can create at least another 50 rolls when nukem adds it.

Open-source
Everything is opensource and coding your own roll is very very easy.
For more info about coding your own roll look here (not done yet)

ROLLS
Quote:1. Fat
You're fat.
2. High Sensitivity
Your sensivity is really high
3. Lag
Well... The name says it.
4. Smack!
Average MW3 Chaos match
5. Bolt Action
Your primary weapon only has 1 bullet.
6. Night
Pure Darkness.... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
7. Bright
Shit's fucking bright!
8. No gun
N0 GUNZ ALLOW3D ON TH1S S3RV0R!11111!!!??
9. Drunk
VADOAWKD AOWKD AWDAWD AWODAWDAW DOK VODKA.
10. Black and White
Ah... Back in the day...
11. EYE RAPE
Feels like christmas....
12. Extra Hardcore
PR0M0D 3SL 1337 360 N0SC0P3 xXx_SN1P3H4X_xXx SK1LLZ
13. World of Wax
dude wat.
14. Third Person
This is how call of duty would like if it was made by Rockstar.
15. Roll Twice
ONLY TODAY! 2 rolls for 1
16. Forced
Good luck trying to make kills Big Grin
17. Annoying
OH GOD IT'S SO BIG - That's what she said
18. Wallhack
Look trough walls :O
19. Counter Strike
Lock'n'load
20. SPAM
Get ready for abusive admins and 10 year old players!
21. Freeze
You can't move at random moments
22. Blackouts
You loose control every 10 seconds
23. One In The Chamber
For each kill you make, you get a bullet.
24. Grenade
Unlimited Grenades!
25. Unlimited Ammo
QUICK, GRAB YOUR NOOB TUBE!
26. Seizure
HOLY SHIT
27. Ninja
Teleport to a enemy!
28. No crosshair
umadbro?
29. Mass Slay
If you roll 4, you get to kill every player

Issues
  • Users have to type !leave in order to leave the server safely, if they don't do this, the roll will stay active even when joining other servers that don't have this mod installed.
  • One in the chamber, Bolt action, etc require other weapons. But while we cannot give weapons to players yet; This will have to do.

Commands
In-game commands
!roll
Displays your current roll, useful when you forgot your roll while playing.
!ninja
Activates the 'ninja' feature which allows you to teleport to a enemy player.
Only works when the ninja roll is active.
Only works once, after using you need to roll ninja again.
[DEBUG MODE] !cmd <clientdvar>
Used for debugging, sets clientdvars. Useful for developers.
[DEBUG MODE] !setroll <roll name>
Used for debugging, changes your current roll. Roll name can contain spaces. Useful for developers.
Console commands
dumprolls
This command will write down all current rolls that are loaded. (yes you can type this into your dedicated server console)

Settings (addon/sv_config.ini)
Code:
[RTD]
debug=False
nowarning=False
debug
Turns debug mode on/off. Not recommended. Should only be used by developers. Debug mode turns up the amount of logging and unlocks certain in-game commands.
nowarning
When set to to 'True', it will disable the "Please use !leave to leave the server" message.
Not recommended neither.

Video

Changelog
  • 1.0 - Initial Release

Credits
@JariZ - All coding, creating rolls
@jaydi - Creating rolls
@zxz0O0 - Help
@Nukem - God
@AZUMIKKEL - Idea
@pieter - Idea, delaying his mod with the same name Tongue

Download[attachment=1774]

Source[attachment=1775]

Play
Please PM me your server details so I can add your server to this list Awesome
Rol the dice?
@JariZ back in my days... it was called "roll"... Oh, modders these days... They just follow the main stream... 'inking 'bout "rols" and stuff...
@Rendflex Epic fail Awesome
No credits for @AZUMIKKEL ? He invented this gamemode, Smile. Good job.
hum idea i coudl troll this or sim-e troll this hum give me time ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... couldent decide it was also sexy good job jarzi and jaydiTroll
wtffffffffff very amazing ,,, ty jariz <333
Bad jariz u can't remove another mans troll its just wronge :troll :
@rawr-saours SPAAAAAAAM
@Yamato Yea, I gave credit to him in the mod itself, but forgot to add him to the thread, ty
Sucks. Can't compare to the mw2 and blops mods, you must be a really bad modder. You can only change some dvars? wtf. Not even going to bother downloading this. Shit modder. -repped.
(03-22-2012, 20:57)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]No credits for @AZUMIKKEL ? He invented this gamemode, Smile. Good job.

I did?

Not afaik, a lot of the rolls were the same though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8