ItsMods

Full Version: how to change s&d rounds on lobby ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if iam hosting the lobby how i can change the winlimit to whatever i want ?
(03-22-2012, 13:21)hussi Wrote: [ -> ]if iam hosting the lobby how i can change the winlimit to whatever i want ?

Install Notepad++ go to your MW3 server folder go to admin find SD_default.dsr then right click on it and press Edit with Notepad++ now a list of codes should come up, look for score or roundswitch and change the # to whatever you want make sure to put it as X number of rounds or XX as score and not as roundswitch. You can still do CTRL+F and then search for it.
(03-22-2012, 16:18)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 13:21)hussi Wrote: [ -> ]if iam hosting the lobby how i can change the winlimit to whatever i want ?

Install Notepad++ go to your MW3 server folder go to admin find SD_default.dsr then right click on it and press Edit with Notepad++ now a list of codes should come up, look for score or roundswitch and change the # to whatever you want make sure to put it as X number of rounds or XX as score and not as roundswitch. You can still do CTRL+F and then search for it.

are u retard?
i said on lobby not dedicated server Wink
(03-22-2012, 19:10)hussi Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 16:18)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]

are u retard?
i said on lobby not dedicated server Wink

My bad and don't call me a retard when you don't have proper grammar. Also no you can't do it from a lobby..