ItsMods

Full Version: Important notice! Everyone please read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ all Its-Users,

We recognized in the near past that these extremely annoying spam "Bots" are going to spread their Spam and Scam sites now in user profiles.

As soon as you see a spam post left in your profile, please report it asap.
You can see this in the right column called "User comments" inside your profile.

Thanks for your cooperation

Sincerely and kindly regards,

-Itsmods Staff
Argghh @House turn off your bots.
these are actual real people spamming manually.
i just received an email with "fuck you" in chinese as i banned the latest spam "bot".
(03-22-2012, 09:51)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@ all Its-Users,

We recognized in the near past that these extremely annoying spam "Bots" are going to spread their Spam and Scam sites now in user profiles.

You can see this in the right column called "User comments" inside your profile.

-Itsmods Staff
im a bot Troll luv u d0h! xD

(03-22-2012, 11:36)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Argghh @House turn off your bots.

We at Mossad have certain information that quoted person is involved in recent "SPAM" attacks on this board. Person is also associated with terrorst group al-Qaeda.

[Image: scaled.php?server=815&filename=419269322...res=medium]
@rawr-saours You're not a bot. You're a bi
(according to your flashing signature)
(03-22-2012, 12:24)rawr-saours Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 09:51)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@ all Its-Users,

-Itsmods Staff
im a bot Troll luv u d0h! xD

Tongue

(03-22-2012, 14:24)House Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 11:36)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Argghh @House turn off your bots.

We at Mossad have certain information that quoted person is involved in recent "SPAM" attacks on this board. Person is also associated with terrorst group al-Qaeda.

thats so akhmed!
(03-22-2012, 14:26)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@rawr-saours You're not a bot. You're a bi
(according to your flashing signature)
while than to your pic ur a dead mickey mouse that got spray painted orange xD
(03-22-2012, 11:43)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]these are actual real people spamming manually.
i just received an email with "fuck you" in chinese as i banned the latest spam "bot".

Yes like @Yamato spamming OMA in everyone's profile. But no one does anything about that

Infamous @Yamato.

Pages: 1 2