ItsMods

Full Version: Hardcore, FF off, KillCam on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all!
Sorry my bad English!
I'd like a plugin: Hardcore, FF off, Killcam on, off map (one that appears in the upper left corner).
For some time I've been following your work and you are a score of 10! xD
From already thank you!

Heart
(03-22-2012, 03:07)executor33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all!
Sorry my bad English!
I'd like a plugin: Hardcore, FF off, Killcam on, off map (one that appears in the upper left corner).
From already thank you!

Heart

Wait Hard-core for all game modes or what?
If you want PM me and I can get it for you. And it's not a plugin Wink all you have to do is edit the XXX_default.dsr to whatever you want.
(03-22-2012, 03:28)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 03:07)executor33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all!
Sorry my bad English!
From already thank you!

Heart

Wait Hard-core for all game modes or what?
If you want PM me and I can get it for you. And it's not a plugin Wink all you have to do is edit the XXX_default.dsr to whatever you want.

I want to SD, but perhaps later use in another game mode.
What program I use to open files DSR? What I modify in the file?
if you can send the file SD_default.dsr configured and tell me what program I use to open and modify, which is also good.
Thanks for helping me! Big Grin
I Heart you!!
All you need do to is right click on SD_default.dsr *make sure Notepad++ is installed* and then press edit with Notepad++ and once its opened all the "writings" are there. You can edit pretty much anything including: time limit, score, round switching, custom classes, killstreaks, ban weapon/perks, and etc. If you need anything else contact me through my community website I'm hardly on here, I just came here for an answer to my Infected question... website is: "grosskopf-servers.com" or "http://nosmacktards.net/" they're the same.
(03-22-2012, 05:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]All you need do to is right click on SD_default.dsr *make sure Notepad++ is installed* and then press edit with Notepad++ and once its opened all the "writings" are there. You can edit pretty much anything including: time limit, score, round switching, custom classes, killstreaks, ban weapon/perks, and etc. If you need anything else contact me through my community website I'm hardly on here, I just came here for an answer to my Infected question... website is: "grosskopf-servers.com" or "http://nosmacktards.net/" they're the same.

Thank you! I've added your site to your favorites!
Any questions talk to you.
Big Grin
(03-22-2012, 06:06)executor33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 05:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]All you need do to is right click on SD_default.dsr *make sure Notepad++ is installed* and then press edit with Notepad++ and once its opened all the "writings" are there. You can edit pretty much anything including: time limit, score, round switching, custom classes, killstreaks, ban weapon/perks, and etc. If you need anything else contact me through my community website I'm hardly on here, I just came here for an answer to my Infected question... website is: "grosskopf-servers.com" or "http://nosmacktards.net/" they're the same.

Thank you! I've added your site to your favorites!
Any questions talk to you.
Big Grin
No problem and sounds good! Smile