ItsMods

Full Version: Russians and their googleTranslate-English
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I've been wondering, how come most Russians use google translate when they speak English?
I mean, it's a fact that Russians got bad English (because of history reasons, right?), but at least it's more understandable than the googletranslate-english they use...
+ You'll never learn if you don't try

Discuss.
You should be happy that they even post in 'english' instead if Russian
Also why learn it if you only got 1 question to ask?
(03-18-2012, 12:38)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]You should be happy that they even post in 'english' instead if Russian

Good point, a Russian once added me and wanted me to use google translate to type in Russian to him, because I didn't understand his English ._.

(03-18-2012, 12:38)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Also why learn it if you only got 1 question to ask?

But they learn English in school, don't they? How come @SE7EN and @g-man know English then?
(03-18-2012, 12:48)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]But they learn English in school, don't they? How come @SE7EN and @g-man know English then?

Good point, no idea.
*waits for gman/se7en.....*
@Jaydi doesnt speak english, is some kind of language similar to english, but is not english, :S
(03-18-2012, 13:09)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]@Jaydi doesnt speak english, is some kind of language similar to english, but is not english, :S

+1
lol why all people forget me im russian too Sad
(03-18-2012, 23:01)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]lol why all people forget me im russian too Sad

Oh, I didn't know you were Russian!
I guess it just shows how good English you got Tongue You can probably take it as a compliment Big Grin
(03-18-2012, 13:09)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]@Jaydi doesnt speak english, is some kind of language similar to english, but is not english, :S

We could say that about you too, tbh. A bit more similar than @"jaydi"'s english though.
(03-19-2012, 07:22)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

We could say that about you too, tbh. A bit more similar than @"jaydi"'s english though.

Troll . My english sucks, is mostly all reversed, Tongue

@kokole You can also speak spanish well, Smile
Pages: 1 2