ItsMods

Full Version: Camo Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post a comment about what camo reskin you would like to see ( Im running out of ideas Tongue )

Layout

1. What camo to replace
2. what design / style
3. words ( if any )
4. color scheme ( if any )
5. picture if you have one ( to give me an idea ex. a picture of leafs )

Note

Please no "personalized" skins ( only camos that other players would use / no names of players )

I love doing skins! But im only so creative, so i need your help! Please post ideas. Your name will be added to the credits whenever i make your skin Big Grin

Credits

None yet Okay
is mine finished already? Big Grin
(03-17-2012, 23:14)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]is mine finished already? Big Grin

yea its done but the scope doesnt work. So i mean unless you just want it without the scope

(03-17-2012, 23:17)TheSchitt Wrote: [ -> ]

yea its done but the scope doesnt work. So i mean unless you just want it without the scope

Actually it was deleted ( dont ask how ) Huh

Actually it was deleted ( dont ask how ) Huh

awwww it looked so nice Sad

nvm then Sad
(03-17-2012, 23:19)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]awwww it looked so nice Sad

nvm then Sad

Do you want any other camos? Im talking about actual camos here. not gun skins.
NYAN CAMO.
NOW.
Detroit Lions Camo, with their logo, and some cool effects. Replace the Woodland Camo. I would be soooooo pumped Smile
Can you create a chrome preview pane in the weapon camo selection?

BTW I want to request if you can recreate a custom background. I want a BF3 back ground but with the colors of mw3 and the letering.

This:

[Image: Battlefield-3-Wallpaper-HD-soldiers-arms-2.jpg]

Into this:

[Image: Call%20of%20Duty%20Modern%20Warfare%203%...papers.jpg]

The problem is that the original file only have 1680*1050p and me and my brother have a 1080p hdtv and this wall looks a lbit ittle shity =(
Thanks in advance.
(03-19-2012, 23:05)Guyver01 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you create a chrome preview pane in the weapon camo selection?

BTW I want to request if you can recreate a custom background. I want a BF3 back ground but with the colors of mw3 and the letering.

This:

[Image: Battlefield-3-Wallpaper-HD-soldiers-arms-2.jpg]

Into this:

[Image: Call%20of%20Duty%20Modern%20Warfare%203%...papers.jpg]

The problem is that the original file only have 1680*1050p and me and my brother have a 1080p hdtv and this wall looks a lbit ittle shity =(
Thanks in advance.

Made that yourself?
Pages: 1 2