ItsMods

Full Version: I HATE ORIGIN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
few days ago i was thinking what to buy: syndicate or mass effect 3. since me3 was not released yet at that time, i decided to buy syndicate for ~30$ from origin and buy me3 with same price later. now i opened store and what do i see?
[Image: is4NrMLyn1.png]
syndicate now costs only ~15$! 50% free!! why the hell does origin do that? i could have bought me3 for 30$ first and then syndicate for 15$ but i bought them both for 30$. FUU

also, why the hell MW3 jewel box costs 15$ and DVD box 30$? WHAT THE DIFFERENCE? OR DO WE PAY 15$ FOR ANOTHER BOX?!?! fuuuuuuu

and at last, why the hell does cod4 cost same as mw3?????????????
EA sells COD?
What has price change to do with origin? It happens on steam and in real life as well.
Troll
well the only part about origin is that they changed the price just at the evening when i bought syndicate without discount Confused
(03-17-2012, 17:14)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]well the only part about origin is that they changed the price just at the evening when i bought syndicate without discount Confused

steam does this too. I bought l4d2 for 20 euro, the next day it was 5 euro. Too bad.
I just downloaded it from torrent for free ... Troll
So this one time I bought laundry detergent at the supermarket (that stuff is expensive). Next day the same brand was take 2 pay 1.

True story and /care
(03-17-2012, 21:34)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]So this one time I bought laundry detergent at the supermarket (that stuff is expensive). Next day the same brand was take 2 pay 1.

True story and /care

ask a refund
(03-17-2012, 21:35)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 21:34)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]So this one time I bought laundry detergent at the supermarket (that stuff is expensive). Next day the same brand was take 2 pay 1.

True story and /care

ask a refund

lol
Pages: 1 2