ItsMods

Full Version: Xbox Noob Reviewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have seen this review of the xbox/ps3 version of Wings of Prey sequel, the game is quite good, but LOL , this guy is the biggest n00b ever, he is so Dumb Bitch . You can laugh a lot, he has no idea of playing and about ww2, is quite funny.

#!
"Guys the game has got an amazing glitch. For some reason, I'm flying a plane and it's just.. crashing."
(03-17-2012, 14:31)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]"Guys the game has got an amazing glitch. For some reason, I'm flying a plane and it's just.. crashing."

At the beggining the says that it is a ww1 simulator, Dumb Bitch . I also laughed when he said that he has a flying license and he has no f***** idea, Dumb Bitch
And that the plane is unresponsive. He definitely never flew a real plane and not even played the simplest simulator.
(03-17-2012, 16:23)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]And that the plane is unresponsive. He definitely never flew a real plane and not even played the simplest simulator.

Exactly, he plays in the video the easiest difficulty of the game, Tongue
i LOVE how he says word "glitch" constantly