ItsMods

Full Version: reload sounds + weapon sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my code:
Code: default_GtS.all
And I always get these errors:

ERROR: could not load file sound\wpn\assault\aug\plr\shot\silenced\silenced_04.wav
ERROR: could not load file sound\wpn\assault\aug\plr\shot\silenced\silenced_04.wav
-> Close please
-> errors fixed
-> i know the source for the other errors now
How did you fix it? I also get those .wav errors a lot even though they don't seem to have an effect on anything. Would still be nicer to compile without a bunch of red text in the end ;>
(03-16-2012, 16:06)frozenliquid Wrote: [ -> ]How did you fix it? I also get those .wav errors a lot even though they don't seem to have an effect on anything. Would still be nicer to compile without a bunch of red text in the end ;>

go to the sound folder from the wav:

blablabla\sound\wpn\assault\aug\plr\shot\silenced\

here you will see 3 .wav files

copy the third and rename it to 4 -> it's not a mod error, but it's freaking annoying