ItsMods

Full Version: 3d tomahawk model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could someone pls help me get a 3d model with textures of a tomahawk i need one for an intro im makeing and i dont think i got any of the files i need if someone could get one and send me a link to download it i would appreciate it
here you go Smile

[attachment=1743]

see how you got help doing it this way , lol ive seen you asking for this for days but only took you seriously now
(03-12-2012, 22:13)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]here you go Smile

see how you got help doing it this way , lol ive seen you asking for this for days but only took you seriously now

thanks but how do i turn that into a .3ds? like how can i open it in cinema 4d r13

that file is for maya , if you want i can convert it to .obj or something let me know and i'll do that
(03-13-2012, 06:44)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]that file is for maya , if you want i can convert it to .obj or something let me know and i'll do that

nvm i got it into a .obj and finished my intro http://youtu.be/X8kHfA0Zp1g (made for my friend) but is there any place i can download all the gun files?
Confused if you dont own blackops then No, its illegal for you to have any models and you should delete the one i sent you + remove your video Confused , other wise Modtools have them all but once again you must own blackops.
Nice model Wink @vid, but just purchase black ops -> its a nice game
(03-13-2012, 08:36)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]Confused if you dont own blackops then No, its illegal for you to have any models and you should delete the one i sent you + remove your video Confused , other wise Modtools have them all but once again you must own blackops.

i do have black ops just not for the PCConfused i will mostlikly get it soon. also what modtools am i looking for exactly cus theres alot of things on here that are called modtools
undefined