ItsMods

Full Version: Help on modded weapon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I modded my M16 to fully auto and messed with the clip size, Now everytime I have to reload my player won't stop reloading! He just infinitely reloads like it's a loop or something! I know it's prolly really simple but I just can't figure it out.
HELP ME!
Nope, as I switched to my secondary and back to my primary the same thing happens every time, he just sits there reloading like it's the wrong clip or something lol.Huh
How did you do it. Did you edit the weapon file or set the clip size and made it automatic through a .gsc?
(03-12-2012, 16:45)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]How did you do it. Did you edit the weapon file or set the clip size and made it automatic through a .gsc?

No, I edited it through the .gdt asset manager and converted it to raw and and put the raw in the weapons folder of my mod. It shoots fully auto but then the problem starts. Btw, I also changed the clip size to 20.
(03-12-2012, 16:54)Gamezguy71 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2012, 16:45)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]How did you do it. Did you edit the weapon file or set the clip size and made it automatic through a .gsc?

No, I edited it through the .gdt asset manager and converted it to raw and and put the raw in the weapons folder of my mod. It shoots fully auto but then the problem starts. Btw, I also changed the clip size to 20.
I just works fine for me.
Here is the .gdt file I made for making the weapon.