ItsMods

Full Version: Has anyone been banned yet for using the server addon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want host a dedicated server with addon and play on it simultaneous and would like to know if there is a high risk of getting banned.
(03-11-2012, 16:38)gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]IW doesn't ban for aimbots or wall hacks....
I highly doubt you'd get banned for a server addon.

Dumb Bitch

wtf? are you noob?
iw bans for hacks
but didnt ban for addon, because addon starts not via steam
as Se7en said, the dedicated server is not even related to your account. you can start it from any folder on your hard disk.
What @SE7EN and @d0h! said, also even if you get banned (which won't happen anyway) you can just create a new account and download it again for free
I got banned. Using hacks.
(03-11-2012, 18:05)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned. Using hacks.

this is about hosting dedicated servers and using plugins...
(03-11-2012, 18:44)gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]i've been using aimbot and wall hacks for teh lulz for months no ban, IW are fucks, i was exaggerating when i said they don't ban for them.

then wait for it Troll
why do you blaim IW? it has nothing to do with Infinity Ward. Vac is the anti cheat
(03-11-2012, 19:29)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]why do you blaim IW? it has nothing to do with Infinity Ward. Vac is the anti cheat

I think thats the point they take all the credit for cleaning up the console but do absolutely nothing to protect the pc platform