ItsMods

Full Version: High Pink Kicker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

this plugin is "must have" on mw3, a lot of US west and South American players are joining European servers and they lag as ***.
This plugin would help sorting those problems.
Check 3 times, give warning, after 3rd time if ping is exceeding limits, player get's kicked or tempbanned for few minutes.
"High Pink Kicker" are you alluding on members of the gay community?
(03-10-2012, 13:15)House Wrote: [ -> ]"High Pink Kicker" are you alluding on members of the gay community?

I lol'ed at this. Tongue You could make a plugin that could ping the player's IP however the problem with this is that they might disable pinging (via the router or firewall) which can cause problems. An alternative and more foolproof method would be to 'ping' using MW3's TCP port. (eg. Measuring the time it takes to connect to the player's MW3 port).
so high. kick me...
[Image: 8-743207.png]
oh and kick her pleaseeee
http://pinkspage.com/
(03-10-2012, 13:57)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2012, 13:15)House Wrote: [ -> ]"High Pink Kicker" are you alluding on members of the gay community?

I lol'ed at this. Tongue You could make a plugin that could ping the player's IP however the problem with this is that they might disable pinging (via the router or firewall) which can cause problems. An alternative and more foolproof method would be to 'ping' using MW3's TCP port. (eg. Measuring the time it takes to connect to the player's MW3 port).

Ping is in the playerstruct. There was a high ping kicker by @JariZ but I think it's outdated
i think you can set the max ping for players for your server in the config.

sv_maxping ?

not sure
(03-10-2012, 19:15)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2012, 13:57)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ping is in the playerstruct. There was a high ping kicker by @JariZ but I think it's outdated

Oh ok, thanks for the headsup. Didn't realise there was a Ping property.

EDIT - Finished my plugin, have fun. http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...9#pid66579