ItsMods

Full Version: Reversed chat in steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for when someone copies the text you writed in the steam chat, is reversed

Ok first download this:
[attachment=1735]

Then open thetext.txt notepad, hit Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + C, then put it at the start of your steam nick hitting Ctrl + V

Done Awesome
Don't do it, it's so freakin annoying when you're on imo.im.
Everything you say becomes backwards...
(03-10-2012, 01:33)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do it, it's so freakin annoying when you're on imo.im.

only if copy and paste it in notepad
(03-10-2012, 01:33)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do it, it's so freakin annoying when you're on imo.im.

Don't use imo.im

Take Steam Mobile.

Also you fail @kokole
You annoyed @d0h! for 3 hours about this.

[Image: ULdQ1.jpg]
I use imo.im because my school blocks steam....
[Image: 129034971202563546.jpg]
L2VPN, @JariZ

Also using school internet. LOL! Use your own internet and don't bitch. My school didn't even have properly unprotected Wifi.

Only some WPA2 Enterprise network with keys for ~15 staff members (out off ~140).
Also back in my time phones were forbidden for students so they wouldn't even allow someone to have a phone. Well, kids these days, no fun in being creative and hide all kinds of shit...
Own internet = slow as fuck.
Also, why go trough all the trouble of setting up proxy's (which are slower as well) if i can just visit a site....
because with proxies modern warfare 3 is 15 euro
@kokole is annoying is fuck. He always tries to troll you with random shit. Did this a few days ago [Image: c074f361.png]
Pages: 1 2