ItsMods

Full Version: Combat Training mod for Private Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everybody, i'm new here and I was wondering if there was anyway you could make a mod which puts combat training in private match.

For example, you load up the mod, go to private match and it adds the bots

and the reason why i like this idea is because in private match you can create custom classes from the 'edit game options'
Which means that you can put gold camo on ur guns.

Plz reply soon
(03-09-2012, 17:32)gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]modding isn't possible in mw3 Sad only server addons and plugins Sad

This is the black ops forum, not mw3 read what you're posting..
I think you posted this in the wrong section, should have been mod requests not mod tools request. Tongue
Anyway, I have made something up real quick for you that allows you to play with bots in private match.
To set how many bots each side has and what the difficulty of the bots is, look into
maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc in init(), should be easy to find.

PS: If you want something a bit more interesting then try my AI Survival mod: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...l-1-0.html
(03-10-2012, 11:32)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]I think you posted this in the wrong section, should have been mod requests not mod tools request. Tongue
Anyway, I have made something up real quick for you that allows you to play with bots in private match.
To set how many bots each side has and what the difficulty of the bots is, look into
maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc in init(), should be easy to find.

PS: If you want something a bit more interesting then try my AI Survival mod: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...l-1-0.html

Holy shit, this is awesome! You're the best man, and yeah, i already have your AI Survival, awesome mod dude! Although could use a bit more waves, but its still awesome!!

P.S. yeah, it probably is in the wrong section, but like i said, im new here! Wink
Oh, and I have one last question, would it be possiblle to change the bots' clan tag from [3arc] to whatever we want?

Thx once again cyborg for your awesome modding skills!
(03-14-2012, 00:14)IC3YxxDR4G0N Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and I have one last question, would it be possiblle to change the bots' clan tag from [3arc] to whatever we want?

As far as I know, that's not possible.

(03-15-2012, 16:09)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2012, 00:14)IC3YxxDR4G0N Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and I have one last question, would it be possiblle to change the bots' clan tag from [3arc] to whatever we want?

As far as I know, that's not possible.

Alright, thanks for your help cyborg! You rock, dude!
would this code work on a dedi as the basis of a FFA bot mod.

cheers
(03-24-2012, 12:39)fatman Wrote: [ -> ]would this code work on a dedi as the basis of a FFA bot mod.

cheers
It should. Smile
Don't forget to add me in the credits! Tongue

Of course, although I may be some time as I haven't a clue what im doing Smile
Pages: 1 2