ItsMods

Full Version: Israel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to be getting this, israel is supposed to be created 1948, but it existed way before, could someone explain this please?

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge :3
read the bible

Troll

but seriously, everything is explained in the book of all books
(03-07-2012, 21:31)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]read the bible

Isreal is mentioned there, but according to ze internets, it was made in 1948. i'm too lazy/haven't got the time to read more, i'd rather have it explained easy by someone here
the war about palestina and israel started way back before, and also will never end.
Palestina-Israel war reminds me of something which happen beetween 1933-1945 in many european countries, Undecided
(03-08-2012, 14:44)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Palestina-Israel war reminds me of something which happen beetween 1933-1945 in many european countries, Undecided

hh? obviously not
thanks Mister Bloop
(03-08-2012, 22:31)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

I did read the Swedish version of that after I made this thread, but thanks anyway Tongue

We had a test about religion, and that question wasn't on the test, but I still wanted to know.
[Image: cm6Rz.png]