ItsMods

Full Version: sucide plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok i was wondering if someone would be nice and make a plugin that sucides people i was thinking like

!sue all
!sue player|id
!sue self

please reply if its possbleBig Grin
I'd love to sue the players on my server
(03-07-2012, 08:07)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to sue the players on my server

um lol me to xD your the best coder eva Big Grin

um can u make me my plugin :O
also i was thinking that sinse nukem released that telporter plugin i wasw thinking u tell port them under map and it susides them just a idea or add on to the telporter plugin
The idea is cool, I agree, however plugins can't do anything to really change the gameplay. However like you said, nukem just released his teleport plugin. So I don't know what's possible or not anymore....
tl;dr It's up to nukem
Or slay Troll (-99hp so player dies if he falls >2 feet down or only gets >1 bullet in the leg).
Yea great but we can't set health either....
I would do it if I had mw3
(03-07-2012, 13:48)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]I would do it if I knew how

Fix'd
(03-07-2012, 08:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is cool, I agree, however plugins can't do anything to really change the gameplay. However like you said, nukem just released his teleport plugin. So I don't know what's possible or not anymore....
tl;dr It's up to nukem

@JariZ... when you change your opinion to the server addon? Of course this is possible. I might try it when I get home Fuck yea!
(03-07-2012, 15:55)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2012, 08:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is cool, I agree, however plugins can't do anything to really change the gameplay. However like you said, nukem just released his teleport plugin. So I don't know what's possible or not anymore....
tl;dr It's up to nukem

@JariZ... when you change your opinion to the server addon? Of course this is possible. I might try it when I get home Fuck yea!

i am already working for about 2 months (every weekend 1-2 hours) on a "slay" feature. I am able to set the hp of someone to any value but that isn't the key. I can make him for example invincible or give him a red-bumping-screen with setting hp to under 100 but he still won't die and he even could get buggy. I am trying to call the slay function (which is called when you change the team) but not successfully. maybe i'll manage to get that working.
Pages: 1 2 3