ItsMods

Full Version: Proxy program for school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using a program called ultrasurf for bypassing my school's webblocker. It's possible to watch livestreams, play browser based games or enter blocked websites.

However my most important problem is the restriction of team speak 3, league of legends and steam.

Do you know a way or program to unblock these programs?
Download Teamspeak & Steam on your smartphone (if you have one)

and yes this is a serious answer
TOR. It bypasses the crazy firewall of my school and in combination with proxifier you can even let certain programs go trough tor.
Also little extra: TOR is pretty much untraceable, so if you might hack the CIA on accident, the FBI won't be at your door
(03-06-2012, 16:29)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Also little extra: TOR is pretty much untraceable, so if you might hack the CIA on accident, the FBI won't be at your door

thats not right, its actually pretty easy to get your real ip if the server (honeypot) is using a simple and very VERY old technique called tracking dot (usually used to count visitors) which sends for example a java applet or script, sort of abs server.

vpn + socks is the safest way (or open wifi Wink)
Well yes, that's why you mostly should use tor browser when you're browsing because it blocks javascript, java, flash and all that shit
tor dont block java by default
Testing Tor now.
No, I don't have a smartphone.
Also I tried vpn earlirt and it didn't work.
hmm when you have the good one, send dl link to me Wink .

I will need that Wink
Didn't you have an iPhone @Lemon ?
(03-06-2012, 20:43)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Testing Tor now.
No, I don't have a smartphone.
Also I tried vpn earlirt and it didn't work.

you just had a cheap and shitty vpn with the wrong protocol.
Pages: 1 2