ItsMods

Full Version: Reserved Slot Plugin v1.1c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks good! But what message does it give a player who has been kicked out of a server? does it tell them why they were kicked?
Nice source code, lol
Great job.

Can you have it kick/remove the person with the highest ping on the server and give a message that they were removed for a registered user?

Thanks,
(03-05-2012, 03:28)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good! But what message does it give a player who has been kicked out of a server? does it tell them why they were kicked?

the message is "Kickreason: Reserved slot" in next version i will add it to the configuration, so everyone can set the message on his own

(03-05-2012, 09:40)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice source code, lol

have forgot to paste it, i will do it today Big Grin

(03-05-2012, 09:47)dthem_2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Great job.

Can you have it kick/remove the person with the highest ping on the server and give a message that they were removed for a registered user?

Thanks,

i will add some configuration for making decisions who will be kicked from the server. then i can also add support for kicking the player with the highest ping.

in next version i will add it to the configuration, so everyone can set the message on his own
in the new version you can set how the plugin makes the decision who will be kicked out of the server and you can also set the kickmessage...
~Noobcomment~
Sorry, but what is a xuids and where can I find it?
(03-05-2012, 16:10)TheRealJol Wrote: [ -> ]~Noobcomment~
Sorry, but what is a xuids and where can I find it?

every players has a xuid, that id number is unique --> every player can be identified with that id

use that website to find out xuids: (STEAM ID MW3)
http://cheatercheck.de/

or you can go onto your server, login to the rcon. then type status - it will also shows your xuid.
+rep
(03-05-2012, 22:01)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]+rep

theres a bug with the kick of the player with the highest average ping, im already fixing it. i upload it in a few minutes

Update: new version is on. bug is fixed and also some new features are added --> more information at the changelog
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5