ItsMods

Full Version: Reserved Slot Plugin v1.1c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
do you have to join twice for this? I am an admin and I added my xuid but when I tried to join my full server is said server is full but when I refreshed and there was room for me so I joined...also does there need to be a space after the commas? for the xuids? you put spaces between them...
(03-06-2012, 01:06)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]do you have to join twice for this? I am an admin and I added my xuid but when I tried to join my full server is said server is full but when I refreshed and there was room for me so I joined...also does there need to be a space after the commas? for the xuids? you put spaces between them...

hm ok i have tested it and it worked with my server. it waits about 5 seconds before the player is really joining the server, but it seems it takes more time on some server to kick out the players. i will add it to the configuration so you can set the value higher and it should work without joining twice. i will add it in about half an hour or tomorrow!

spaces are not needed, you can also add the xuids without any whitespaces

Update:
download 1.1c and follow the instructions for installation
okay thanks man and also on your server does it say "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working"? cuz its been doing that to me lately :/ idk if its a plugin or what
(03-06-2012, 02:53)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]okay thanks man and also on your server does it say "iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working"? cuz its been doing that to me lately :/ idk if its a plugin or what

at startup or when you join a reserved slot?
no just in general. my server randomly stops working sometimes...I think it might be IW shit software
(03-06-2012, 03:00)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]no just in general. my server randomly stops working sometimes...I think it might be IW shit software

my server seems to work. but i write you an pm then we can see
not sure if this works 100%...I still got the "server full" message after delaying it for 5 seconds and I don't think it displays the message to the person who was kicked...im also not sure if the reasons are correct too, because it keeps kicking last person who joined when its supposed to kick player with highest average ping...
(03-07-2012, 03:57)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if this works 100%...I still got the "server full" message after delaying it for 5 seconds and I don't think it displays the message to the person who was kicked...im also not sure if the reasons are correct too, because it keeps kicking last person who joined when its supposed to kick player with highest average ping...

set the value higher in the sv_config.ini -> installation part (e.g. 6000, 7000 ,8000 or higher). i will test it with the highest average ping once more time. have logged it and it always kicked the player with the highest average ping. i have a look on it
nice release!
(03-07-2012, 03:57)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if this works 100%...I still got the "server full" message after delaying it for 5 seconds and I don't think it displays the message to the person who was kicked...im also not sure if the reasons are correct too, because it keeps kicking last person who joined when its supposed to kick player with highest average ping...

anyone else can confirm that it dont works? have tested it now and on my server it works
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5