ItsMods

Full Version: iw5mp_addon.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI

i download the Server Addon but its not have iw5mp_addon.exe so how can i run server with this plugin ????!!!
(03-02-2012, 20:30)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]HI

i download the Server Addon but its not have iw5mp_addon.exe so how can i run server with this plugin ????!!!

As most people no longer do...read all of the thread

Thread:
Quote:[VIDEO OUTDATED]

Files go in the server directory and you run iw5mp_server.exe
ow sorry thanks
(03-02-2012, 20:33)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2012, 20:30)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]HI

As most people no longer do...read all of the thread

Thread:
Quote:[VIDEO OUTDATED]

Files go in the server directory and you run iw5mp_server.exe

Sad

what thread i cant find any things?!

plz give me a link. thanks
? Sad some one help
pleas some one give me iw5mp_server.exe Sad
(03-02-2012, 23:16)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]pleas some one give me iw5mp_server.exe Sad

Come on dude, we're not your personal help desk, have you tried googling "Setting up MW3 server"?

After that, read @Nukem 's addon thread, please put some effort into it.
(03-03-2012, 01:34)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2012, 23:16)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]pleas some one give me iw5mp_server.exe Sad

Come on dude, we're not your personal help desk, have you tried googling "Setting up MW3 server"?

I don't want you help me dude ,
and if i asking something here before that i search in Google and i found nothings

and i read all info in fist post in the addon topic:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...addon.html

and also i look to movie about addon on this topic so i dl the plugin that linked in addon topic but its don't have iw5mp_addon.exe

[Image: getfile.php?id=193453&a=4be9c8989e5e2f65...od.png&i=1]
and its better you know in video @Nukem has running the server with iw5mp_addon.exe but the zip file that linked in this post have no such file (iw5mp_addon.exe) so if possibly Can you tell me with out this file how can you run the fucking server with this addon.

and i know how to run the server with out the addone and this is my server ip:

and 2 better you know in the past ( the first time the addon was released by @Nukem )i downloaded this and its have this fucking iw5mp_addon.exe file so i could run the server with addon but for some reason now i don't have this file.

and if possible someone give me this file or pleas be clear me about that because in the addon thread there is no info how to run server with addon (with out this 2 info:

All files & folders go inside the main server directory.

1. Download & extract .zip
2. Place in server's root foler
3. Customize configuration [See sv_config.ini in the addon folder]
4. Run the server
5. Done

and the video file that it showed the server will run with iw5mp_addon.exe ??!!!

sorry for my bad en.

(03-04-2012, 11:40)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012, 01:34)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't want you help me dude ,
and if i asking something here before that i search in Google and i found nothings

and i read all info in fist post in the addon topic:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...addon.html

and also i look to movie about addon on this topic so i dl the plugin that linked in addon topic but its don't have iw5mp_addon.exe

[Image: getfile.php?id=193453&a=4be9c8989e5e2f65...od.png&i=1]
and its better you know in video @Nukem has running the server with iw5mp_addon.exe but the zip file that linked in this post have no such file (iw5mp_addon.exe) so if possibly Can you tell me with out this file how can you run the fucking server with this addon.

and i know how to run the server with out the addone and this is my server ip:

and 2 better you know in the past ( the first time the addon was released by @Nukem )i downloaded this and its have this fucking iw5mp_addon.exe file so i could run the server with addon but for some reason now i don't have this file.

and if possible someone give me this file or pleas be clear me about that because in the addon thread there is no info how to run server with addon (with out this 2 info:

All files & folders go inside the main server directory.

1. Download & extract .zip
2. Place in server's root foler
3. Customize configuration [See sv_config.ini in the addon folder]
4. Run the server
5. Done

and the video file that it showed the server will run with iw5mp_addon.exe ??!!!

sorry for my bad en.

there is no iw5mp_addon.exe -.-. You have a iw5mp_server.exe and the addon comes with an addon.dll located in addon\dist\.
You have to put the addon directory and the d3d9.dll inside your server directory.
The d3d9.dll is the most important part, without that it wouldn't load the addon.

For disabling addon -> d3d9.dll in a other folder
For enabling addon -> d3d9.dll in your server folder
thank you man its best answer thanks you very much.
pardon for asking. for this has been a troubling thought for me lately
what do you meant for d3d9.dll in server folder?

I`m asking because obviously 'iw5mp_server.exe' is in root folder
and there is no way to launch if i put this outside the folder.
(04-14-2012, 09:49)fakhrul12 Wrote: [ -> ]pardon for asking. for this has been a troubling thought for me lately
what do you meant for d3d9.dll in server folder?

I`m asking because obviously 'iw5mp_server.exe' is in root folder
and there is no way to launch if i put this outside the folder.

What he is saying is put d3d9.dll in the root folder same folder where iw5mp_server.exe are.
Pages: 1 2