ItsMods

Full Version: Google account problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have a google account. Let's just say the gmail is herpderp[at]gmail.com. But I don't want this email anymore, I want Pozzuh[at]gmail.com so I tried registering Pozzuh[at]gmail.com but for some reason the username 'Pozzuh' is attached to herpderp[at]gmail.com so I can't register Pozzuh[at]gmail.com. I also can't seem to change herpderp[at]gmail.com to Pozzuh[at]gmail.com directly. Does anyone know how to change your gmail adress?
naruto_sexyboi_soldier99[at]gmail.com

?

I'm not sure, but I think you should be able to remove your account somewhere in the settings.
Yes. I deleted my account after reading yahoo answers. But that didn't make 'Pozzuh' free to use, lol. So I had to get my account back.
Don't ask it here, don't ask it on Yahoo!

On Google click on help in the upper right corner somewhere. After about 5 clicks you finally find google's own forums with lots of volunteers and paid developers reading your problem and actively helping you.
(02-27-2012, 17:41)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]naruto_sexyboi_soldier99[at]gmail.com

?

I'm not sure, but I think you should be able to remove your account somewhere in the settings.

LOL