ItsMods

Full Version: better performarce on my graphic card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello guys i am wondering if there is some way to get better performarce on my graphic card, like some kind of OC .
my graphic is asus gtx460 1gb
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDI...CU2DI1GD5/
thanks Smile
Overclocking it.
MSI Afterburner is pretty good, don't start moving around stuff though, read carefully what you can change and can't change
thanks but do i need to have like a good motherboard that can handle it like with cpu OC?
because i have a friend so used that program and now he run bf3 on high perfect i can tooo but litle lag sometimesConfused
Performance gain of overlclocking a graphics card is like 5%. And if you suddenly smell something weird out of your computer you can buy a new graphics card (happened to me).
(02-25-2012, 11:04)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Performance gain of overlclocking a graphics card is like 5%. And if you suddenly smell something weird out of your computer you can buy a new graphics card (happened to me).

^this
you can either use some voltage mods available on overclocking forums or you play a bit with tools that came with the graphic cards (afterburner, trixx or whatever)

but its not worth it since you can kill your gpu extremely fast if you use stock cooling without watching after the vrms and stuff.
(02-25-2012, 11:04)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Performance gain of overlclocking a graphics card is like 5%. And if you suddenly smell something weird out of your computer you can buy a new graphics card (happened to me).

oh rly? then why im getting +20fps boost when playing in bf3?
(02-28-2012, 21:44)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]

oh rly? then why im getting +20fps boost when playing in bf3?
Probably you lowered the graphics and installed a new driver.

I don't think 20+ FPS is possible with overclocking an air cooled graphics card.
but then it isnt worth to do that or?
whats the max temp that you experienced on your gpu?
idk i never check it xD
but idk if the performarce of my pc its worst now , cuz i cant even record mw2 with fraps now without lagging in normal settings . before i could record mw2 on extra without with any lag...Sad
Pages: 1 2