ItsMods

Full Version: Player ending the game early?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iv'e seen this happen on my own server a few times where they say, lets end the round, then they type something in @ or something else and sometimes i don't see anything they type.

Now i know IW server rotations is somewhat messed up, but i'm seeing this more often, i could disable chat i suppose but any of you guys seen/heard about his and a solution to it please.
(02-22-2012, 22:59)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]iv'e seen this happen on my own server a few times where they say, lets end the round, then they type something in @ or something else and sometimes i don't see anything they type.

Now i know IW server rotations is somewhat messed up, but i'm seeing this more often, i could disable chat i suppose but any of you guys seen/heard about his and a solution to it please.

This could be the fault, http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...round.html Troll

Thanks Barata...
@OrangePL @barata Dumb Bitch

Quote:2-22-2012: V1.264
Experimental linux config/startup fix, experimental updater created (for Linux compatibility, redownload ZIP), endround exploit fixed

@hillbilly The only current solution to the exploit at this time is to use my addon for the dedicated server here
[Image: 15067498.jpg]

Why did you fix this Sad
(02-23-2012, 06:56)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you fix this Sad

Duuh, to make his addon more popular. Which is extremely smart.
(02-23-2012, 05:20)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL @barata Dumb Bitch

Quote:2-22-2012: V1.264
Experimental linux config/startup fix, experimental updater created (for Linux compatibility, redownload ZIP), endround exploit fixed

@hillbilly The only current solution to the exploit at this time is to use my addon for the dedicated server here

but i'm already running that and they still do it?
Did you update it already (you need to restart to update)
(02-23-2012, 11:50)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Did you update it already (you need to restart to update)

so it's the linux fix and just the load.dll i need to upload?

That's not what I said, Read again
Pages: 1 2