ItsMods

Full Version: Disable Friendly Fire and Enable Kill Cam on hardcore mode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I everyone i want to disable fiendly fire and enable kill cam on hardcore mode, i try do this but don't work.

Well problably that can be possible with a plugin Sleepy

so this is me request, thank you in advance Big Grin
here you go didn't tested it but hope it will work try it and tell me if it works Tongue
I've tested did not work
Set hardcore to 0, disable friendly fire, set health to 30, have hc with hud, no ff and killcam
the config you give me its poor, the friendly fire OK, the life OK, but the HUD appear and the map, i need an hc, friendly fire off and kill cam activated, please give me the code for your dll and me compile my own file, sorry but my English its truly bad
(02-21-2012, 03:30)yamraj Wrote: [ -> ]here you go didn't tested it but hope it will work try it and tell me if it works Tongue
Thank you a lot for try, but dont work, nothing happen sorry Undecided

Has anyone figured this out yet? Is there an offset we can use to disable FF and enbale the killcam?

Anyone?!
Only solution is to use SC settings but set the health to 30 which will give you everything you want but with HUD Sad
so yamraj's plugin didn't work? Sad
Anyone?!!?!?!? It CANT be this difficult!
Pages: 1 2