ItsMods

Full Version: God mod and UFO mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i a huge noob and i just bough a black ops pc version so that i can play zombie with the GOD mod and the UFO mod

this is a preview

i couldn't understand anything, so please could some one HELP me?
ps, if possible to use the mod on more that one map? for example Kino or moon?

Thanks
That video showed how it's done on the xbox, can't you see that?

To do this on the PC, you would have to go to where you installed black ops (program files > steam > steamapps > common > call of duty black ops), then press on the "players" folder, you should now be able to see a file called "config.cfg":
[Image: 18a1d106.png]

Open the file with some text editor, I would recommend wordpad.
(right click config.cfg, open with, choose default program, and then find wordpad)
Scroll down to the very end of the file, and type this:
bind o "noclip"
bind p "god"
Now save and close the file.
Once you've done that, right click "config.cfg" again, and press "properties", and check the "Read-only" box.
[Image: 5cdefac9.png]

Now simply start black ops zombies alone, and press o to activate noclip, and p to activate godmode.
If you (as a example) want to toggle noclip with the L button, then change
Code:
bind o "noclip"
to
Code:
bind L "noclip"
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

know, if possible could you tell me more mod i that can add as easy as the god mod and noclip?
by the way, i know it was for xbox that was showing in the video, i just wanted to gave you an example!
(02-19-2012, 17:20)Mshabk Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE YOU!!!!!

know, if possible could you tell me more mod i that can add as easy as the god mod and noclip?
by the way, i know it was for xbox that was showing in the video, i just wanted to gave you an example!

Thank you :p
You can add pretty much everything, but remember that Treyarch patched some popular cheats like unlimited ammo.

Here's some list I found while googlin'g:
http://www.gamerconfig.eu/commands/call-...black-ops/

Here's a short list I made (Click to View)