ItsMods

Full Version: Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey Guys
I Just Dont Get It!
I Put The Downloaded Plugin In The Plugins Folder
AND add whatever the author said to be added to sv_config.ini
BUT
Nothing Changes On The Server!
What part is wrong or missing? please help
NO HELP???? Fuu
This is completely useless information to be honest,
Which plugins are you using
Does the plugin load
What doesn't work exactly
Any other info you can give us

Edit: Why do you expect help in less than 40 minutes?
Promod Plugin / Ingame Rcon Plugin (yours actually) Fuu

No They Dont Load , The Addon Just Loads The Timed Messages.
(02-19-2012, 17:06)wildcatozone Wrote: [ -> ]Promod Plugin / Ingame Rcon Plugin (yours actually) Fuu

No They Dont Load , The Addon Just Loads The Timed Messages.

stop " Fuu "
which version do you have??

Newest Version , 15.387
And Newest Version Of The add on too.Big Grin
What The Fuck Guys? No Help ? What I Do?
Please help Me.

Fuu Fuu
(02-20-2012, 19:01)wildcatozone Wrote: [ -> ]What The Fuck Guys? No Help ? What I Do?
Please help Me.

Fuu Fuu

Dude, seriously, last time i checked we didn't work for you, we're doing this in our free time you know, so stop being impatient, start giving proper info, and stop Fuu

Also, are the plugins in the correct folder? how have you set everything up exactly, i'm NOT telepathic, i honestly don't have a clue what you fucked up.

in short, be patient and give us information, that way we will be able to help.
(02-20-2012, 19:01)wildcatozone Wrote: [ -> ]What The Fuck Guys? No Help ? What I Do?
Please help Me.

Fuu Fuu
You did something wrong.

Are you sure you copied d3d9.dll and the folders to the right place?
Exactly what @bonemind said. We're not required to help you and with that attitude i'm sure as hell not going to help you.
Ok Im So Sorry ^^ , Yes I Was Impatient I'll try to be more nice . Here is What I Did: I Copied Everything In Place , Plugins : Ingame Rcon , Promod , etc..
Add On In Root Game Folder. Plugins to their folder , Added the lines To the sv_config.cfg (or whatever its name it is)
I Run the server and it only loads the Server Timed messages, nothing else loads.
what is wrong?
Pages: 1 2