ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 free week end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, this is the mw3 free week end and since i got a vac ban i want ask you a little thing Smile

If i hax with an old account ( banned ) in this computer where i usually use a not banned account, there are some risks of being banned on my not banned account when i will reuse it?
(02-17-2012, 15:34)Puffiamo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, this is the mw3 free week end and since i got a vac ban i want ask you a little thing Smile

If i hax with an old account ( banned ) in this computer where i usually use a not banned account, there are some risks of being banned on my not banned account when i will reuse it?

I think that no, there will be no risk if you dont cheat with your not banned account.
thanks Big Grin
(02-17-2012, 15:34)Puffiamo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, this is the mw3 free week end and since i got a vac ban i want ask you a little thing Smile

I never was banned for it, make game backup if you have russian key.
I use my old banned Mw2 account now, happy frag