ItsMods

Full Version: How To Make An AIO Modding Tool | VB2010,VB2008 | Runs on other Computers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Step 1 : Create a folder in Program Files named anything you want, I named mine Jpk98.
You can get to program files by hitting Start >> C:/ and then program files should be available from the selection.

Step 2: Create another folder inside your folder called programs.

Step 3 : For every program you put in your AIO tool make a folder with the name of the program and put all of the necessary dll's and exe's in there.

Step 4 : Open Visual Basics

Step 5 : Go to File >> New Project >> Windows Forms Application

Now you have your basic form and we shall start making the program.

[Image: 130b7af654e245689c0fd57a44771db4.png]
Step 6 : Click Toolbar >> Button >> then drag the button anywhere on the program.

You can rename this button by right clicking it and selecting " properties".

[Image: 89cc99e43a1c094c5865438e8dec526c.png]

Step 7 : Double click on the button to bring up the ability to enter your code.

[Image: 6818c1eead4b70815be1d35e2e48cd56.png]

Step 8 : Enter your code to start the program. I will use modio for an example . You would enter this : Process.Start("C:/Program Files/Jpk98/Programs/Modio/Modio.exe")

You will obviously change the folder names to your own

Step 9 : Save the program as an .exe
This can be done by clicking file >> save all and then just find a save place for it.

Step 10: Find the file.
This can be done by opening the folder you saved to and opening:

your project >>bin>>debug>>your program.exe

[Image: 9031ef8c8b1a2d18a525330734d28895.png]

Step 11: Making the program avalible for others

You can do this by making a new winrar archive and putting your program files folder and your program into the winrar archive and having them place the folder into thier program files.