ItsMods

Full Version: I'm banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How ironic, I make that topic about me not being banned on itsmods, and suddenly I GET BANNED FROM AIW.
._.

According to them, I've got too many accounts registered posting from the same IP, well duuh it's the schools IP...
The worst thing is, my account was the only one of those four-five who got banned, the rest didn't get anything at all.

BULLSHIT, RAGE, RAGE++.

Inb4 me getting banned here on itsmods aswell, for... let's say... "having too many rainbow unicorns dancing in my garden"
aCl IS WATCHING!
aCI is teh sux0rz
No, it wasn't the aCI, it was on the forums, derp.
Dennis W. Mills, Ph.D., discusses the work of Anthony F. Gregorc and Kathleen A. Butler in his article entitled Applying What We Know: Student Learning Styles. Gregorc and Butler worked to organize a model describing how the mind works.[7] This model is based on the existence of perceptionsour evaluation of the world by means of an approach that makes sense to us. These perceptions in turn are the foundation of our specific learning strengths, or learning styles.
In this model, there are two perceptual qualities 1) concrete and 2) abstract; and two ordering abilities 1) random and 2) sequential.[7]
Concrete perceptions involve registering information through the five senses, while abstract perceptions involve the understanding of ideas, qualities, and concepts which cannot be seen.
In regard to the two ordering abilities, sequential involves the organization of information in a linear, logical way and random involves the organization of information in chunks and in no specific order.[7]
Both of the perceptual qualities and both of the ordering abilities are present in each individual, but some qualities and ordering abilities are more dominant within certain individuals.
There are four combinations of perceptual qualities and ordering abilities based on dominance: 1) Concrete Sequential; 2) Abstract Random; 3) Abstract Sequential; 4) Concrete Random. Individuals with different combinations learn in different waysthey have different strengths, different things make sense to them, different things are difficult for them, and they ask different questions throughout the learning process.[7]
[edit]Sudbury model of democratic education
Some critics (Mazza) of today's schools, of the concept of learning disabilities, of special education, and of response to intervention, take the position that every child has a different learning style and pace and that each child is unique, not only capable of learning but also capable of succeeding.
Sudbury Model democratic schools assert that there are many ways to study and learn. They argue that learning is a process you do, not a process that is done to you. That is true of everyone; it's basic.[8] The experience of Sudbury model democratic schools shows that there are many ways to learn without the intervention of teaching, to say, without the intervention of a teacher being imperative. In the case of reading for instance in the Sudbury model democratic schools, some children learn from being read to, memorizing the stories and then ultimately reading them. Others learn from cereal boxes, others from games instructions, others from street signs. Some teach themselves letter sounds, others syllables, others whole words. Sudbury model democratic schools adduce that in their schools no one child has ever been forced, pushed, urged, cajoled, or bribed into learning how to read or write; and they have had no dyslexia. None of their graduates are real or functional illiterates, and no one who meets their older students could ever guess the age at which they first learned to read or write.[9] In a similar form students learn all the subjects, techniques, and skills in these schools.
Describing current instructional methods as homogenization and lockstep standardization, alternative approaches are proposed, such as the Sudbury Model of Democratic Education schools, an alternative approach in which children, by enjoying personal freedom thus encouraged to exercise personal responsibility for their actions, learn at their own pace and style rather than following a compulsory and chronologically-based curriculum.[10][11][12][13] Proponents of unschooling have also claimed that children raised in this method learn at their own pace and style, and do not suffer from learning disabilities.
Gerald Coles asserts that there are partisan agendas behind the educational policy-makers and that the scientific research that they use to support their arguments regarding the teaching of literacy are flawed. These include the idea that there are neurological explanations for learning disabilities.
umad?
Huh
Have a ctrl-c + ctrl-v from the reddit homepage

MY REDDITS
ALL-RANDOM | PICS-FUNNY-POLITICS-GAMING-ASKREDDIT-WORLDNEWS-VIDEOS-IAMA-TODAYILEARNED-WTF-AWW-ATHEISM-TECHNOLOGY-ADVICEANIMALS-SCIENCE-MUSIC-ASKSCIENCE-MOVIES BESTOF-FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-TREES-MYLITTLEPONY-CIRCLEJERK-MINECRAFT-GIFS-STARCRAFT-SKYRIM-POKEMON-LEAGUEOFLEGENDS-4CHAN-THEWALKINGDEAD-GENTLEMANBONERS-TF2-RONPAUL-LADYBONERS-GUNS-ANDROID-NEWS-REACTIONGIFS-DOCTORWHO-BATTLEFIELD3-LIBERTARIAN-FOOD-FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS-DEMOTIVATIONAL-HARRYPOTTER-OCCUPYWALLSTREET-CATS-SOCCER-COMICS
EDIT
what's hotnewcontroversialtopsaved
MoederPoeder (37)|messages|preferences|logout

Submit a link
to anything interesting: news article, blog entry, video, picture...
Create your own community
...for your classroom.
...for your favorite hobby.
RECENTLY VIEWED LINKS
Dressing a rabbit...without a knife
1428 points | 629 comments
The Most Annoying Facebook Girl in the World
1191 points | 127 comments
clear
account activity

Jon Stewart hit the nail on the head last night (qkme.me)
submitted 4 hours ago by this_is_just_a_plug to atheism
359 commentssharesavehidereport
You may have noticed that the Bioware "cancer" post is missing. We have removed it. Please check your facts before going on a witchhunt. (self.gaming)
submitted 4 hours ago by ohemeffgee[M] to gaming
1523 commentssharesavehidereport
This commenter sees what you did there (imgur.com)
submitted 4 hours ago by godbitesman to funny
290 commentssharesavehidereport

Someone turned around in my driveway and left me a valentine I guess... (i.imgur.com)
submitted 3 hours ago by crunchymac187 to pics
132 commentssharesavehidereport
IAM a seven-time New York Times bestselling author (Neil Strauss), AMA. (self.IAmA)
submitted 4 hours ago by iamneilstrauss to IAmA
2213 commentssharesavehidereport
Dressing a rabbit...without a knife (i.imgur.com)
submitted 4 hours ago by Mrod330 to WTF
629 commentssharesavehidereport

A cause worthy of rallying! Lets get reading! Lets get kids reading! (blog.reddit.com)
submitted 4 hours ago by kickme444 to blog
289 commentssharesavehidereport
Occupy Wall Street protesters sue New York City over pepper spray incident; in a viral online video, Deputy Inspector Anthony Bologna was shown pepper-spraying several protesters involved in a march in September (reuters.com)
submitted 8 hours ago by mepper to politics
543 commentssharesavehidereport

Happy Valentine's Day, r/aww! Here's an irresistable cake for you! (i.imgur.com)
submitted 6 hours ago by nomanoid to aww
55 commentssharesavehidereport

The Most Annoying Facebook Girl in the World (quickmeme.com)
submitted 6 hours ago by jmq324 to AdviceAnimals
127 commentssharesavehidereport
Much to the displeasure of the wider EU, the Dutch want to liberalize their copyright laws to explicitly allow remixes and mashups. (technologyreview.com)
submitted 9 hours ago by pardonmyfranton to technology
222 commentssharesavehidereport
My girlfriend just broke up with me on Valentine's Day, via text, and immediately received the 100 dollar bouqet afterwards I bought for her. What other ridiculous breakup stories do you guys have? (self.AskReddit)
submitted 4 hours ago by Donitsu to AskReddit
1700 commentssharesavehidereport
Church of Scientology Secret Child Labour Camp in the middle of Suburban Australia (au.news.yahoo.com)
submitted 10 hours ago by PringlesAreNice to worldnews
708 commentssharesavehidereport

Seattle Police Officer threatens to make up evidence after arrest of innocent men (komonews.com)
submitted 10 hours ago by l30 to videos
863 commentssharesavehidereport
Wise Decision (imgur.com)
submitted 10 hours ago by FairyUnicorn to movies
171 commentssharesavehidereport
The Large Hadron Collider will boost the energy of its collisions, with scientists hoping to find "new physics" and end debate about the Higgs boson. (bbc.co.uk)
submitted 10 hours ago by DrJulianBashir to science
384 commentssharesavehidereport

TIL In Japan, women give chocolates on Valentine's day. Men are supposed to return the favour a month later on White Day, March 14. (stvalentinesday.org)
submitted 12 hours ago by niceguyjin to todayilearned
770 commentssharesavehidereport
Skrillex Uses Satanic and Homosexual Influence to Win Grammys (christwire.org)
submitted 13 hours ago by princdarknes to Music
346 commentssharesavehidereport
How important is gravity for human embryo development? (self.askscience)
submitted 9 hours ago by voltaicbasho to askscience
80 commentssharesavehidereport
While on vacation, this is how I communicated with my friend in New York. (i.imgur.com)
submitted 4 hours ago by adamtots to funny
561 commentssharesavehidereport
TIL that all navel oranges are grafted clones from a single tree mutation that occurred almost 200 years ago in Brazil. As such, they may all be considered fruit of that original tree, and are all genetically identical. (secure.wikimedia.org)
submitted 3 hours ago by BattleHall to todayilearned
28 commentssharesavehidereport
Hey Pretty, wanna date me? (28.media.tumblr.com)
submitted 5 hours ago by jdmason to funny
355 commentssharesavehidereport

patrick doesn't have a lot of lady friends (i.imgur.com)
submitted 7 hours ago by 66triple846993 to AdviceAnimals
51 commentssharesavehidereport

NOT BAD (i.imgur.com)
submitted 3 hours ago by lucasavancini to pics
108 commentssharesavehidereport

What I gather every time Santorum speaks (qkme.me)
submitted 6 hours ago by mrmailbox to AdviceAnimals
113 commentssharesavehidereport
view more: next
about
blog
advertise
source code
contact us
help
help
FAQ
reddiquette
subreddits
tools
mobile
firefox extension
chrome extension
buttons
widget
<3
reddit gold
store
redditgifts
reddit.tv
radio reddit
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. 2012 reddit inc. All rights reserved.
REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.
Stop ruining my sad-story topic... >_>
Pages: 1 2