ItsMods

Full Version: Bounces.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna try to replicate bounces from cod4 into blackops.

For those that don't know what they are they are shaved objects in cod4, like the corner of a car, and if u jump from a distance on it you bounce up in the air to do a trickshot and stuff.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make some kind of genius formula for jumpheight and invisible coordinate for bounce = bounce like the height depends how height the bounce will be etc..
I also heard that there's tuturials for this in cod5, does anyone know someting?

any help is welcome

~Eekhoorn
I've got some ideas to make this work... Big Grin

EDIT - Just tried and it 'kinda' works. It pushes me foward when I jump on a specific spot but it doesn't lift me up.
I really wanna get this to work, this is someting the whole community misses in BlackOps & Modern Shitware 2.
(12-21-2010, 00:25)Devilmaster666 Wrote: [ -> ]This may help you.
http://www.codjumper.com/forums/viewtopi...=30&t=7888

Thanks gonna try now.
I heard about a command wich can disable Bounces, that was on WaW (Cod5). Maybe this command is also in cod6 and 7 but just disabled. When I find it I will post it.
Edit:
Ok, Icouldn't find that command but the codjumper made a bounce mod for mw2 so it could also be possible in CoD7.

I am not saying that you should look into the code but you could ask the maker of the mod Big Grin
I contacted him, I saw he had a not working almost done version for blackops so he might can help us out,

Also master131 told me bouncing is fucked up in blackops.. hmm
I think it is not possible, because you will die when you try to jump heigh...
you can disable that..

from all people I hear setVelocity is fucked up...
just bounce 1 2 zon schijnt vandaag wandel met me mee bounce!

or create an elevator that moves up very fast when u jump on it an invis cp +q

@ u blind... he shoots cp that moves him up not a location
lol
Pages: 1 2