ItsMods

Full Version: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Unlocker for 1.5.387 ( with almost everything )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How do i get elite??
(02-12-2012, 08:27)hEAT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 03:19)kmike07 Wrote: [ -> ]it only works with the perks and equiment? i want a moab Sad

OMFG kids learn to earn, learn to play
and stop fuc*ing crying about every damn detail

GJ lolbie
i
i have one problem. i cant use all secondary things like moab or reaper etc. is there a fix for ?
Perfect! But "All challenges / titles and emblems" is bugged again (some challenges passed, some not, some half...). But, good job!
very awsome ! I love it <3
It is possible that other killstreaks also set to infinity? Smile

lg
Can i make a video showing how to use this and give a link to this thread here on itsmods for people to download it? (of cource credit goes to the programmer) Smile
hi i was wondering how this works without you getting banned? does it not edit game memory? surely anything that edits game memory is picked up by vac?

i want to use this tool as i want level 80 but i dont want to get banned like i did in mw2
(02-13-2012, 12:25)mk12189 Wrote: [ -> ]hi i was wondering how this works without you getting banned? does it not edit game memory? surely anything that edits game memory is picked up by vac?

i want to use this tool as i want level 80 but i dont want to get banned like i did in mw2

Same question here Rolleyes

It edits game memory, but in main menu, where VAC does not run. You're safe.
(02-13-2012, 17:52)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]It edits game memory, but in main menu, where VAC does not run. You're safe.

but vac is running as soon as you click play isit not?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12