ItsMods

Full Version: Problem with servers and lobbies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i need help i cant find any server nor lobbie its not a ban and i have connection i connect to online services but when i am searching for a lobbie or server i cant find any

please some1 help
Verify game cache, if that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game.
man i am a noob where to verify the game cache please explain that i dont know much of this....
anyway i did it and nothing happened no solution i guess i will reinstall the game Sad
(02-12-2012, 17:26)kostas574 Wrote: [ -> ]man i am a noob where to verify the game cache please explain that i dont know much of this....
anyway i did it and nothing happened no solution i guess i will reinstall the game Sad

Right click to Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3, then select Properties, then click Local data (or something like that) and then select Verify cache
yeah done but problem still exists....Sad
i reinstalled the game unistalled it and installed it again and not working still damn it
(02-25-2012, 11:53)kostas574 Wrote: [ -> ]i reinstalled the game unistalled it and installed it again and not working still damn it

sounds like a firewall issue to me.
yeah some people say that i am banned probably