ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Ranked Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok guy's here we go again steam has just updated to version 1.5.387 is there a updated Exe for Ranked yet Thank'sConfused
(02-10-2012, 20:53)-FU-Shagcrawler Wrote: [ -> ]ok guy's here we go again steam has just updated to version 1.5.387 is there a updated Exe for Ranked yet Thank'sConfused

wait I will update my tool as fast I can
(02-10-2012, 20:58)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012, 20:53)-FU-Shagcrawler Wrote: [ -> ]ok guy's here we go again steam has just updated to version 1.5.387 is there a updated Exe for Ranked yet Thank'sConfused

wait I will update my tool as fast I can

If @kokole says that he is going to update, you can trust Fuck yea!

Very nice my friend, i see you are a very good addition to this community.

Keep the good job!

Thanks Barata...
Will be harder now since IW removed all the (1000+) strings from dedi's exe.
@OrangePL
You check all the calls at 0x52f760 ?
(02-11-2012, 10:56)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL

I tried make the server ranked but no luck (Yes, I know you was saying it to @OrangePL ) Last patch I have done it with hex editing, the bandwidth check just make a jump in the start, but now for some reason doesnt work.
(02-12-2012, 03:41)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 10:56)Yurio Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL

I tried make the server ranked but no luck (Yes, I know you was saying it to @OrangePL ) Last patch I have done it with hex editing, the bandwidth check just make a jump in the start, but now for some reason doesnt work.

Could you at least release a CPU/Bandwidth removed unranked server for the time being?
As I said strings are removed, I couldnt even skip CPU check.
@SuperNovaAO found a work around or is this 100% patched now?
@d0h!
MORE DETAILS PLEASE!

FU IW/Activision
Pages: 1 2