ItsMods

Full Version: Bonemind Bad words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Bone mind

How do you actually get the bad words to work . what is the correct cfg code to use and were is it put .

Thanks
Glen
Why would you need to use this plugin ? It's annoying as hell.
(02-10-2012, 07:06)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need to use this plugin ? It's annoying as hell.

See if it actually works or not . I know the words get added but why what for . Is it to auto kick , warn then kick for use of a piticular word .......

As our clan we do not condone Voulger words so have it in a bad words list which would then kick aka manu admin ..
Seeing as you can add the words, just make sure you have the following in your sv_config:
useLangFilter=true

If that doesn't work, please send me your plugin and sv_config files so i can test it out
Also, immune players don't get warned for bad language and don't get feedback of that, so make sure you're not immune when testing

@OrangePL:
Any tips to make it less annoying, or could you explain what's wrong, Since i'm still relatively new to programming i would like what i could/should improve Big Grin
moved to discussion since the "release" section is for releases only
(02-10-2012, 09:10)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL:
Any tips to make it less annoying, or could you explain what's wrong, Since i'm still relatively new to programming i would like what i could/should improve Big Grin
It's so annoying when there's hacker or just fmg / tube noob, you say 'stop fucking tubing' - you get kicked without a warning.

(02-10-2012, 13:27)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
It's so annoying when there's hacker or just fmg / tube noob, you say 'stop fucking tubing' - you get kicked without a warning.

Then you should learn to calm down and not write that retarded sentence in the chat. You would deserve it.
(02-10-2012, 22:08)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

Then you should learn to calm down and not write that retarded sentence in the chat. You would deserve it.

I agree with @SuperNovaAO , the whole point of the language filter is to keep the server clean at all times, even when some prick is tubingTongue
Anywaysm you just type fu.ck and filter is bypassed
(02-10-2012, 22:08)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

You just typed retarded, you probably would've been kicked
Pages: 1 2