ItsMods

Full Version: Server eventually freezes up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has any noticed that while running the addon with several plugins there server eventually freezes up? Like the server will still appear up and respond to queries but anyone trying to join will just sit at a connection screen. This has happened to me several times and I cannot find the root cause of it.

These are the plugins I am running;
ServerAdmin
Promod
PLayerlog
Banfunction
FOV plugin

There does not seem to appear to be a M-Dump file and my console/data log do not give any information on why it froze up. Anyone got any ideas?
Update the addon, plugins, and delete the * in your map rotation.
I have done all of that, I have assigned actual maps to the .dsr file and addon is fully up todate along with all plugins.
I just tested this again and it does indeed happen, as I said the server appears up and response to queries but wont let anyone join.

Checked log files and none of them give me anything that could relate to the freeze.
(02-08-2012, 19:07)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested this again and it does indeed happen, as I said the server appears up and response to queries but wont let anyone join.

Checked log files and none of them give me anything that could relate to the freeze.

1. Remove all plugin.
2. If it doesn't freeze again put one plugin in
3. Goto step 2
(02-08-2012, 21:00)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2012, 19:07)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested this again and it does indeed happen, as I said the server appears up and response to queries but wont let anyone join.

1. Remove all plugin.
2. If it doesn't freeze again put one plugin in
3. Goto step 2

Ya, So far I have slowly started doing that, it makes it hard as my server is always full so I am trying to find the right balance between restarts so I do not loose players :/
I have 4 servers. The plugin had with Plugin-Pack-1 t at all and no-reconncet in another and did not spend any problems, until I got the plugin promod and I feel the same, when you can not go empty, simpre out connection.

Sorry my English

Promod plugin problem seems
Yea..as you mention it this didn't start until I added the Promod plugin.

(02-08-2012, 21:52)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea..as you mention it this didn't start until I added the Promod plugin.
Do you have newest version?
I updated it last night, and that appear to be the newest one, yes.
Pages: 1 2