ItsMods

Full Version: dedi server kepp shutting down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know why but my server keep shutdown after a while i get :
Steam Game Server shutdown complete.

is there a way to check any log file to see why it shut down ?

Thanks
Run as Administrator?
yes
was working before now i don't know but keep shutting down.
Apparently after latest update you have to set map names in your playlist. You cannot use *,kc_default,1 anymore. The * has to be mp_dome or similar name.

It seems the latest update has the new dlc map names in it and this is throwing the server offline. (or from what I have seen appear on console at startup are some not normal map names)
(02-02-2012, 01:29)jungle Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently after latest update you have to set map names in your playlist. You cannot use *,kc_default,1 anymore. The * has to be mp_dome or similar name.

It seems the latest update has the new dlc map names in it and this is throwing the server offline. (or from what I have seen appear on console at startup are some not normal map names)

haaaaaaaaaaaaa
my map are set with the * this is why then
do i have to download the new map to make it work ?
or they are not done yet ?
No, you need to remove the * and/or replace it with something else
I can set you up with a copy of my file. We removed the * and put map names in and the servers have been running solid. Message me or visit the itsmods teamspeak and let me know!!
(02-03-2012, 02:20)AKGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I can set you up with a copy of my file. We removed the * and put map names in and the servers have been running solid. Message me or visit the itsmods teamspeak and let me know!!

i have few game type but all the game taht we play is ffa no other seems to be loaded
do you set a particular order ?
Thanks