ItsMods

Full Version: SuperNova intervention thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When we ask for simple things he doesn't even reply nor does it.
Really, I like nova and he has done a great job, but sometimes it really seems to me that he doesn't give a fuck about the forum at all (anymore).
I mean, I've been asking to get green color for months, and he never replied and/or did it.
But creating some kind of bullshit 'banned' usergroup just to troll me? No problem!
I'm putting alot of my free time into this forum and alot of other people as well, and there isn't much we ask in return, but these are just things and decisions you need to be able to make as a admin of a huge forum as this.
Really, I understand you're studying at a university and stuff, but you could just take a few mins to help the community when it asks you to do so.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a hate thread, I'm just kindly asking him to change his behavior and act a little more like mature.

edit: TODO list for nova:
  • Add the smiley's we've requested a thousand times
  • Make me green so people can recognize me as a moderator for once Awesome
  • Post sources when people ask for them, or at least give a logical reason why you don't want to post them
  • REPLY TO YOUR **** PM's
  • And much muuuuch more

Couldn't have said it better.
Occupy Itsmods, 99% of the admin powers are in hands of 1% of the users
@Pozzuh EXACTLY
ALSO FUCKING CHANGE THE NAME OF JARIZ TROLL GROUP TO POZZUH TROLL GROUP, THANKS
(01-31-2012, 22:38)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Occupy Itsmods, 99% of the admin powers are in hands of 1% of the users

Itsmods, a website with over 20k members, and yet less than 30 active, how would it look like if we all left? o.O
[Image: qhnzg9W9tr.png]
As I'm too lazy to rewrite it.

You should release something for itsmodders, like your hax or some sources for example.
Yea, some stuff orangepl said i've added to the mainthread as well, so props to him
pozzuh Y U NO CREATE THREAD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7