ItsMods

Full Version: alterMW3 pre-alpha release!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HAHA YOU JUST GOT Troll'ed

Ok seriously it's released! Go to CENSORED main page to see the news
CENSORED

edit by @JariZ
You do know that alteriw games aren't supported here right? But I guess its just some news so its fine.
server offline now Sad
Piracy is not supported on this forum.
(01-30-2012, 08:48)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Piracy is not supported on this forum.

That's so ironic lol

This is just news.
(01-30-2012, 09:40)Metro-Police#45 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is just news.

AlterMW3 is 100% piracy. It doesn't add anything like an ingame console, modding support etc. You could as well just post a pirate bay link.
@Pozzuh is right. The Alter System is only used to play a legit game for free by removing the protection which is against tos/eula of activision. Therefore we cannot support in any way!
But i guess its totally okay to discuss about it unless no one is going to post any link referring to illegal content
(01-30-2012, 10:13)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh is right. The Alter System is only used to play a legit game for free by removing the protection which is against tos/eula of activision. Therefore we cannot support in any way!
But i guess its totally okay to discuss about it unless no one is going to post any link referring to illegal content

Edit his post, and remove the link.
(01-30-2012, 10:25)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 10:13)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh is right. The Alter System is only used to play a legit game for free by removing the protection which is against tos/eula of activision. Therefore we cannot support in any way!

Edit his post, and remove the link.

Aiw will not give you the gamefiles .. So the link is allowed i think , Steam however gives you teh files for free
Pages: 1 2