ItsMods

Full Version: ItsMods official TeamSpeak server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lets see if you guys can talk in portuguese, btw i want to hear @AZUMIKKEL Troll

Thanks Barata...
ts.itsmods.com:1337 should also work now.
i guess the itsmods TS is a bit more stable Wink
the current one crashed continuously
It's the same server as in the mainpost. Just the domain is different.
I have spoken with my clan admin at First Unit gaming and we would be proud to host the server. This new server would still be dedicated to your group just as it is now. The port settings will be different but nothing else will change. There will be an announcement when the server move is complete. This was a slightly unexpected change of plans.. Sorry for the shuffle but this should be the only move! AKGhost.dyndns.org will still be the main address. Port information will follow.

This will not mean ANY down time on the server.. Thanks for understanding.

On behalf of First Unit gaming, we welcome you to your own teamspeak server!
Thanks @AKGhost
New server is running.. Check the logo at tue first post or connect to shagcrawler.kicks.ass.net:4474. @admin, please update your teamspeak link. The original server will remain online till this time next week but has the new info as well.

On behalf of First Unit gaming.. We are proud to host this server for the itsmods group!
Also to mention, this is a move. No changes need to be made for Admins or otherwise. This should be the last time the server moves..
Thanks for the understanding.

AKGhost
(02-01-2012, 01:10)AKGhost Wrote: [ -> ]New server is running.. Check the logo at tue first post or connect to shagcrawler.kicks-ass.net:4474. @admin, please update your teamspeak link. The original server will remain online till this time next week but has the new info as well.

On behalf of First Unit gaming.. We are proud to host this server for the itsmods group!

@JariZ pls fix the link, thanks
done @AKGhost @d0h!
@AKGhost Once again, thanks for hosting
Just a generic Checkin:
The server has been vacant for almost a week now.. and as part of my Q/A process, i want to make sure no one has been having issues getting into the server. I don't mind that it is empty, but worry users are having problems accessing.

PLEASE let me know if you are having issues.. Otherwise, ignore this paranoid post lol.
Thanks.
AKGhost
Pages: 1 2 3