ItsMods

Full Version: FXAA Injector Battlefield 3 Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FXAA Injector
A awesome color correction & more mod that improves the game ALOT
The game looks so much more alive!
Have been using this for a few months now, and I asked myself, why not release this?

Before
[Image: p9ljR.jpg]

After
[Image: KwgoP.jpg]

Installing
Just place the files in the directory where battlefield lives:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3
or C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Battlefield 3

Configuring
You're ready to go!
If you want to fine tune some settings (which I haven't done, but maybe you want)
Open the injFX_Settings.h file, here's an example of what it looks like
C++ Code
  1. /*======================================================================================
  2.   FXAA Injector danoc1 v1.25 SETTINGS
  3. ======================================================================================*/
  5. // TODO: Normalize values to be on a human range scale, whole numbers prefered, decimals usable for micro adjustments
  6. // These values should have min/max limit checks included in their functions, so that the end user doesn't get crazy results
  8. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9. FILTER SELECTION
  10. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  11. // Comment to deactivate an effect.
  12. // Example: To disable the tonemap effect, use // in front of #define USE_TONEMAP
  13. #define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
  14. #define USE_PRE_SHARPEN
  15. //#define USE_BLOOM
  16. #define USE_TECHNICOLOR
  17. #define USE_TONEMAP
  18. #define USE_SEPIA
  19. //#define USE_VIGNETTE
  20. #define USE_POST_SHARPEN
  21. //#define USE_FINAL_LIMITER
  24. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  25. FXAA SHADER
  26. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  27. // Set values to calculate the amount of Anti Aliasing applied
  28. float fxaaQualitySubpix = 0.65; // Default: 0.75 Raise to increase amount of blur
  29. float fxaaQualityEdgeThreshold = 0.063; // Lower the value for more smoothing
  30. float fxaaQualityEdgeThresholdMin = 0.312; // Lower the value for more smoothing
  33. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  34. PRE_SHARPEN
  35. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  36. //For higher precision in the calculation of contour, requires slightly more processing power
  37. bool highQualitySharpen = 1; //0 = Disable | 1 = Enable
  39. // Set values to calculate the amount of AA produced blur to consider for the sharpening pass
  40. #define Average 0.7
  41. #define CoefBlur 2
  43. // Set values of the sharpening amount
  44. #define SharpenEdge 0.4
  45. #define Sharpen_val0 1.1
  48. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  49. BLOOM
  50. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  51. // Number of samples per pixel taken for the Bloom effect. Don't set it to high! 4 = 25spp, 8 = 81spp, 16 = 289spp
  52. #define NUM_SAMPLES2 16
  53. float BloomPreset = 0;
  54. float BloomThreshold = 0;
  55. float BloomWidth = 0;
  56. float BloomPower = 0;
  59. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  60. TECHNICOLOR
  61. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  62. #define TechniAmount 0.18 // 1.00 = Max
  63. #define TechniPower 3.6
  65. // lower values = stronger channel
  66. #define redNegativeAmount 1.0 // 1.00 = Max
  67. #define greenNegativeAmount 1.0 // 1.00 = Max
  68. #define blueNegativeAmount 1.0 // 1.00 = Max
  71. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  72. TONEMAP
  73. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  74. #define Gamma 1.0
  75. #define Exposure 0.01
  76. #define Saturation 1.0
  77. #define BlueShift 0.01
  78. #define Bleach 0.03
  79. #define Defog 0.1
  80. #define FogColor float4(0.05, 0.11, 0.09, 2.0)
  83. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  84. SEPIA
  85. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  86. #define Earthyellow // Color Tone, available tones can be seen in ColorTones.PNG (Do not use spaces in the name!)
  87. #define GreyPower 0.0
  88. #define SepiaPower 0.2
  91. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  92. VIGNETTE
  93. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  94. // Vignette effect, process by which there is loss in clarity towards the corners and sides of the image, like a picture frame
  95. #define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500)
  96. #define VignetteRadius 1.00
  97. #define VignetteAmount -0.90
  100. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  101. POST_SHARPEN
  102. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  103. // Controls additional sharpening applied after previous processing. Strength should be max 0.25!
  104. float Sharpen = 0.22;
  107. /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  108. FINAL_LIMITER
  109. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
  110. // Controls the strenght of the limiter. 1.000 for default setting
  111. int LimiterStrenght = 1.000;

Credits
- danoc1 (creating it)
- @iPaddie (telling me about this & creating the vid)

Detected?
As far as I know not, but if you wanna be really save, you can play on servers with PB disabled
I've been playing on all kinds of servers without any problems and not expecting it's gonna be detected

Download
[attachment=1513]
I am in a dream? Does this decrease perfomance or, it, increases?
@kokole doesn't increase the performance, doesn't decrease the performance.
Just makes the game look better Tongue
(01-27-2012, 00:54)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]@kokole doesn't increase the performance, doesn't decrease the performance.
Just makes the game look better Tongue

pff i dont play bf3 you know why? cuz the patches are 4GB
and because you suck at playing it
and because your pc sucks

Troll
(01-27-2012, 17:39)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]and because you suck at playing it
and because your pc sucks

Troll

not really, im good playing and my pc is not that bad im getting 30fps at high settings, 1280x720, but the shit is my internet Fuu and also do you know what is FXAA? Dodgy it should decrease perfomance...
I found out that is does actually take 3-5 fps, so it does take some, but its not much for so much more color Big Grin
And you only need to enable #define USE_TECHNICOLOR and #define USE_TONEMAP to get a color boost, disable the others and your performance will increase