ItsMods

Full Version: update.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there any way of setting the update. exe to auto update, the reason i ask is my server is rented and i have to send in a support ticket everytime there is an update for the addon.

maybe adding somthing to the command line?

Thanks
ditto
i wouldn't allow the latest to update at the mo addon is broken
Will add an option in the config after all of this current madness is sorted to auto-check for updates.
(01-26-2012, 17:26)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]Will add an option in the config after all of this current madness is sorted to auto-check for updates.

Current madness?
(01-26-2012, 14:24)opsvjace Wrote: [ -> ]the reason i ask is my server is rented and i have to send in a support ticket everytime there is an update for the addon.

Which 3rd party server hoster allows this plugin? I expected every commercial company to deny the existence of this.
(01-30-2012, 16:34)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2012, 14:24)opsvjace Wrote: [ -> ]the reason i ask is my server is rented and i have to send in a support ticket everytime there is an update for the addon.

Which 3rd party server hoster allows this plugin? I expected every commercial company to deny the existence of this.

one i know of is: www.gamingdeluxe.co.uk
i also allow this and provide one click updates once tested by myself in the gaming panel
www.vivahosting.co.uk