ItsMods

Full Version: Disable Knifing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey i got a Sniper Only server and i want to disable knifing on it is that possible?

i'm wondering if its possible so post here if you know if its possible or not / if you know how to deactivate knife

thanks for reading this atleast Smile
Not possible now, whenever @Nukem releases his updated addon with kill logging I'll try to make an auto-kick plugin for knifing (or any weapon) Wink
(01-25-2012, 15:26)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible now, whenever @Nukem releases his updated addon with kill logging I'll try to make an auto-kick plugin for knifing (or any weapon) Wink

It is possible, just make player_meleeRange to 0. I am sure @Nukem can find the adress of this dvar.
(01-25-2012, 15:35)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2012, 15:26)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible now, whenever @Nukem releases his updated addon with kill logging I'll try to make an auto-kick plugin for knifing (or any weapon) Wink

It is possible, just make player_meleeRange to 0. I am sure @Nukem can find the adress of this dvar.

Hmm yeah forgot about that, if that dvar still works.
@Nukem couldn't find it
(01-25-2012, 16:09)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2012, 15:35)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm yeah forgot about that, if that dvar still works.

i think this dvar doesnt exists, or just changed name, because i searched in OllyDbg nothing found.
I saw something about that, googolilng with CE i found some adress, i don't know if from private match settings or other things.
But i remember something like " cg_melebounce " or knifemele anyway search function will work with text and is not hard find it with ce

[Image: 10epi1g.jpg]

try search above
thanks for replying on this thread guys i wil try everything Big Grin
(01-25-2012, 19:02)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]I saw something about that, googolilng with CE i found some adress, i don't know if from private match settings or other things.
But i remember something like " cg_melebounce " or knifemele anyway search function will work with text and is not hard find it with ce

[Image: 10epi1g.jpg]

try search above

and i found glass_meleeDamage, what the fuck??
i still can't find it does somebody know how to?
Pages: 1 2