ItsMods

Full Version: Brand New Call of Duty Elite Trailer, Join Up Soldier!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Beachhead Studios has released a brand new trailer for Call of Duty Elite, the accompanying service that lets Call of Duty players track stats, view heat maps, set up clans (join ours!) and do so much more.

The video stars real-life comedian and Lt. Col. Rob Riggle of the United States Marine Corps. With Modern Warfare 3's DLC season officially kicking off tomorrow, there has definitely never been a better time to join Call of Duty Elite.

Check out the video above, and drop by http://elite.callofduty.com/ for more information on the service.
tl;dr :

JOIN ELITE AND BE COOL LIKE I AM, PUSSY!

Every second of this video makes me die a little more inside
(01-24-2012, 11:27)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dr :

JOIN ELITE AND BE COOL LIKE I AM, PUSSY!

Every second of this video makes me die a little more inside

eheheheh that reason i post this topic

Superman
Awful.... What about the maps? When they come out?
(01-24-2012, 13:53)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Awful.... What about the maps? When they come out?

they are already released,

(hint: cod4 & mw2)
(01-24-2012, 13:57)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2012, 13:53)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Awful.... What about the maps? When they come out?

they are already released,

(hint: cod4 & mw2)

What?
He means they will re-use maps.
Who says I want your 4x shitty map packs for $50 instead of $60. If I see a nice map in one of them I can spend $15 and I saved $35 compared to the ELITE suckers.

[Image: YEncC.png?dateline=1327060104]

Umad Actifisting?
I won't buy any map pack as long as they don't bother making ELITE for the pc.. (Not that I want it, but still)
my table is so soft
Pages: 1 2