ItsMods

Full Version: Clean PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Maybe it shall be in VB releases section, but I think, as it is connected with forum, it shall be placed here.

Today I was bored, waiting for delivery, waiting for my server... And I wanted to send a PM to @OrangePL (@MrGalaretka) and he (as usually) has no free PM space. So, just for training and be less bored I decided to make an app that deletes PM's. I know it can be done manually and if you know how to make it - even faster, but thats just training, me no care Troll

[Image: clearpm.jpg]

//////////////////////////////////VIRUS SCANS///////////////////////////////////////////
Jotti
VirusTotal
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
lool nice, you must be bored Big Grin
Cool, GUI could be better though

(01-22-2012, 20:31)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, GUI could be better though

you may not believe me, but i made this blur specially for you =*
bro, you are becoming too expected.
gui has blank part because dev_mod is not turned on Troll
there is somethin invisibru
@g-man Well, if you're gonna do it, do it right, because I keep pwning you

Logins go to some random Russian server which is regged by Vladimir K. Troll
keylogger
thats not a pwnage if i have been expecting it -_-
omg i have not obfuscated it, you can check code. also, i have been on itsmods for a year already, i have no reasons to steal your logins lol

btw attachment had one code error if trying to enable dev_mod. updated zip
Why don't you just click Empty Folder in your User CP?
(01-22-2012, 20:38)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Logins go to some random Russian server which is regged by Vladimir K. Troll

logins go to some random german server with ip 173.245.60.119 Troll
(01-22-2012, 20:43)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just click Empty Folder in your User CP?

cuz i was bored and made it just for training
also, idk what we can do. for some people it is too hard to empty folder, like for Mr. Galaretka
Pages: 1 2 3