ItsMods

Full Version: Sniper Ghost Warrior in German
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I downloaded Sniper Ghost Warrior on steam, and today, when I opened game I noticed that is in german, Fuu , how can I solve this problem and translate it to english or spanish? Huh

Thanks
Go in the installed file and open the content language via txt file and change the ru/rus to en/eng, or download the language content from gamesites
SOLVED
Learn german
Are there people still playing SGW?

i bought it 1 month after release and there weren't too many playing and i also have the 1st dlc
(01-22-2012, 12:11)3v0lu710n Wrote: [ -> ]Are there people still playing SGW?

i bought it 1 month after release and there weren't too many playing and i also have the 1st dlc

907 players was the max today.
I missed the part where you had to snipe 100% of the time as the name suggests.
(01-22-2012, 16:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I missed the part where you had to snipe 100% of the time as the name suggests.

There are also handguns, rifles and shotguns in the game, Tongue
(01-22-2012, 16:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 16:21)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I missed the part where you had to snipe 100% of the time as the name suggests.

Reason I uninstalled it.
(01-25-2012, 15:23)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 16:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

Reason I uninstalled it.

A PvP FPS multiplayer where everyone camps like a real sniper?
That would've been so boring...

If it was some kind of coop, or at least some kind of pvp but with bots... then yeah, it could actually work somehow.
Pages: 1 2