ItsMods

Full Version: Training: Custom background for mw3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
OK to customize your mW3 back ground you need some element's:
1 for fist time you must install paint.net to edit your custom picture and change it to .dds format.
2 a .dds to .iwi convertor (incloud CRC fixer).

OK so in first stage go to this address and download paint.net:

download link: http://www.dotpdn.com/files/Paint.NET.3....nstall.zip

and install paint.net after that edit your costume image with paint.net that you wont to create background
next save the image with .dds formats ( change the options that you see in picture/video)

ok after that you must convert .dds to .iwi ---> so open the saved .dds file with ddstoiwi convertor and open dds file folder and press ok.
then you must enable CRC option and just copy CRC from original files in main folder of MW3 that called iw_00.iwd.

the address is : YOUR INSTALLED DIRECTORY \Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main

ok
well don
in the end you just need to replace the converted file with original one.

then open the MW3-mp... Wink

raminr63 --- S7NRamin

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

video for tutorial:

And link of video: http : //youtu . be / s1QgbPYWl0E

The Custom background topic for download:

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...r-mw3.html

Thanks form:
@jariz /for dds2iwi

END: if i have any problem in spell pleas forgive me because my English in basic so sorry for my bad spell or grammar. Sad

And

some people have problem with converting so i create a new video with good quality:

The video link with good quality :

-------------------

S7NRmin
-------------------
[attachment=1455]
[attachment=1493]
thanks for tutorial
P.S. check your tuts for mistakes in future. or learn to write better) no offense
When I try to convert my DDS file it says could not convert dds file. :/
because you don't saved dds file correctly .

do what i showed in video. Wink
Quote: if i have any problem in spell pleas forgive me because my English in basic so sorry for my bad spell or grammar.

NO PROBLEMS DUDE! That was neither offense, nor insult! Just notice. And your tut is awesome, dont worry so much Smile
I did the converting but when I start up mw3 it shows me an error that it cant read the image..
I think it might be the resolution.
yes you must save image in 1360x780 before then create dds
(01-20-2012, 22:47)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]yes you must save image in 1360x780 before then create dds

Thanks but it still shows up an error
ok for unknown reason in some picture i also give same error...
i try to fix this problem ...

you can try with other pictures ( with non HD resolution my means use low resolution such as 1360x780)
(01-21-2012, 12:16)raminr63 Wrote: [ -> ]ok for unknown reason in some picture i also give same error...
i try to fix this problem ...

you can try with other pictures ( with non HD resolution my means use low resolution such as 1360x780)

I cant convert any picture at all :/
Pages: 1 2 3